A programme of visits and talks is published each year and sent to all members of the Trust. The programme, in more detail, is on the Events page of the website and members can book through the on-line booking system. Members should ensure that they are available to attend these events before booking. Bookings can be made through: http://www.ticketsource.co.uk/buckinghamshire-gardens-trust or by contacting email@example.com
1. Tickets are available for booking as soon as the event is published on the website www.bucksgardenstrust.org.uk.
2. The Trust uses the Ticketsource http://www.ticketsource.co.uk/buckinghamshire-gardenstrust on line booking system for its events, Members can also book by contacting enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Number of tickets: Members can book a ticket for themselves and invite a maximum of two (2) guests.
4. Price of tickets: We operate a price differentiation with guests paying 25% more for their tickets e.g £10 for a member and £12.50 for a guest. This is indicated on the booking form and on the programme of events.
5. Booking of tickets must be undertaken by a Bucks GT member for themselves and any guests they invite.
6. Bookings remain open for most events until 48 hours before the event subject to availability of tickets.
7. If an event is “Fully booked” members are advised to email the Event Organiser and request to be put on the waiting list as there are late cancellations.
8. The Event’s Organiser may refuse a booking if it has not been made by a bona fide member or guest.
9. Insurance is available on the Ticketsource site and members are recommended to check the details of its policy before purchase.
1. If Bucks GT cancels an event all members will be notified and a full refund given.
2. Cancellation of a booking by a member or guest can be requested up to one week (7 days) before the event. This request must be in writing to the Event Organiser, preferably via email. A refund, less the booking fee of 6.5% plus Vat, will be made in the original form of payment e.g debit card/ cheque and takes about 10 days.
3. Cancellations requests of less than a week will be noted but refunds will be at the discretion of the Event Organiser.
4. No refunds will be given for the day of the event or retrospectively.
June 2023 (Trustees)